Dr. Hans, is a Board-Certified Doctor of Chiropractic who proudly serves N.E. Gwinnett County, including Duluth, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Lilburn and Berkeley Lake. Originally from Columbus, Ohio, Dr. Hans has dedicated his life to helping people with their health and fitness goals. Prior to becoming a chiropractor, he worked as a personal trainer while attending Life University.
Dr. Hans has been involved in health and fitness since his teenage years. He began working out in high school and started competing in bodybuilding shows shortly thereafter. Throughout the years, dating back to 1978, he has won or placed in over 25 bodybuilding competitions throughout the country. In 1984, he was the overall winner of Mr. West Palm Beach and went on to place 2nd in the Florida Bodybuilding Championships that same year. The following year, he was the overall winner of the NGA national championships held in New York City.
“It’s always been a dream of mine to open my own chiropractic practice. Before opening my office in Duluth, I operated a mobile chiropractic service where I converted a 25 ft. Winnebago into a mobile clinic. At that time, my primary focus was in treating patients who were injured in auto accidents and did not have transportation to get to a doctor’s office. Keep in mind that this was before Uber and Lyft were around”.
I enjoy working out, traveling, attending concerts and sporting events. I have a passion for sports and helping others achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marietta, GA 1998
- B.S. Edu., State University of New York @ Cortland in 1989
- AA Liberal Arts, Suffolk County Community College – Long Island, New York 1987
Certification and Licensure
- Board Certified in Radiology: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: Life University, Marietta, Georgia
- State of Georgia License to Practice Chiropractic
- State of Florida License to Practice Chiropractic
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
Dr. Hans continues to stay up to date with the chiropractic profession by attending post graduate training and continuing education classes throughout the year. Some of Dr. Hans post graduate certifications include Soft Tissue Injuries, Pain Management and Basic Spinal Rehabilitation and Chiropractic Rehabilitation for the Acute & Chronic Patient. Unlike medical doctors, whose education concerns all areas of the human body, chiropractors focus on the spine and its associated neurological structures and muscle groups. The degree at Life University where I attended consisted of 2,176 hours of classroom study and 768 hours of clinical studies including kinesiology, spinal adjusting and extremity manipulation, over a three-and-a-half-year period